Terms & Conditions
- The person(s) making a booking with Rosehill Travel must complete and sign the booking form. The person or persons who have signed the booking form are hereafter referred to as the client. Upon signature the client (and any other person(s) including children accompanying them on the tour) agrees to be bound by these conditions. No agent, servant, representative or client of Rosehill Travel has the right to make any oral promises, claims or offers or to alter or vary or waive any of these conditions.
- The signed and completed booking form must be sent to Rosehill Travel or its agent together with a deposit of 15% of the tour price. The balance of the tour price is payable in full, at least 28 days before departure. Once full payment is received a tour confirmation will be issued to the client. If the balance of the tour price is not paid by the due date, Rosehill Travel reserves the right to cancel the booking and forfeit the deposit. If a booking is made 28 days or less before the departure date then the full tour price is payable at the time of booking.
- You have the right to a full refund of the booking subject to us receiving your cancellation letter within seven days of the date of the signed contract. All cancellations must be advised in writing, signed by the signatory of the Booking Form and sent to the Company at 15 Tithe Barn Centre, Court Road, Brockworth, Gloucestershire, GL3 4QU. Cancellations are effective on the day they are received by Rosehill Travel. Recorded delivery is strongly recommended. Since we incur costs in cancelling your travel arrangements, the following cancellation charges will be payable, dependent upon the number of days prior to departure Rosehill Travel receives your notice of cancellation.
- 28 days or more before departure – No charge.
- 27 to 21 days before departure – 30% of the tour price.
- 20 to 14 days before departure – 60% of the tour price.
- 13 days or less before departure – full tour price.
In case of any change in the tour program or itinerary, the client will be liable to pay any actual charges incurred on cancellations including entry ticket charges, travel costs etc. Rosehill Travel has the right to refuse any changes which would affect the tour program substantially or to its detriment.
- Rosehill Travel reserves the right to cancel any tour if a specified minimum number of passengers are not booked on the tour, or for any other reason beyond the control of Rosehill Travel. In the event of a tour being cancelled for any reason, the client may choose a full refund of all monies paid, or alternatively choose to be booked on any other tour that Rosehill Travel may offer. No further liability by Rosehill Travel to the client with regard to the cancellation will arise. In the event of a passenger selecting an alternative tour offered by Rosehill Travel which is lower in price than the original tour, then the client will be entitled to the difference or alternatively, if the tour is more expensive, then the client will be liable for the additional cost.
- Before accepting a booking, Rosehill Travel reserves the right to alter published prices. After confirming a booking, Rosehill Travel will only alter prices to take into account factors beyond its control, such as taxes, levies, increase in the price of any admission tickets, surcharges or other transportation or accommodation charges which are beyond the control of Rosehill Travel.
- It is the responsibility of the client to ensure that they are in possession of valid travel documents, including passports, visas, health certificates etc. Rosehill Travel cannot accept any liability for incorrect documentation. In the event of any client being unable to embark upon, or complete a tour for default of any of these pre-requisites, Rosehill Travel will bear no liability for the client, or for his return to the embarkation or disembarkation point or for any other costs or expenses.
- Clients are advised to obtain personal travel insurance and are urged to ensure that it is adequate for the full duration of the arrangements, particularly in respect to accident, medical and repatriation expenses. If the client has dependents, insurance to cover these responsibilities is also recommended.
- Neither Rosehill Travel nor its agents can be held liable for any injury, damage to property or loss of life caused.
- The client agrees to indemnify Rosehill Travel in respect of any accident, personal injury, loss of life or damage to property caused by the client during the course of the trip.
- The client agrees to comply with the laws and regulations of the country visited on the trip, and comply with all reasonable instructions of the trip leader relating to safety and organisation of the trip.